Thank you for your interest in being a vendor at the 2020 Hoyt Lakes Water Carnival. This is the 65th year of our celebration and we are planning many exciting events and activities and we anticipate bringing in a large crowd for the weekend. There will be music, softball and other tournaments, entertainment for the whole family and much, much more! The dates for this year’s event are Thursday, July 23rd through Sunday, July 26th 2020.
Please contact Cherie Grams at email@example.com to request an application and check availability. The number of booths, electrical hook-ups and the space we have is limited so please return your application promptly to ensure your spot is reserved.
We have also included the Vendor Agreement. Please click the Application button and it will bring you to Cherie Grams contact information to request an application.
Again, thank you for your interest in the Hoyt Lakes Water Carnival. If you have any questions about this information, please contact Cherie Grams at 218.225.5654 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing your application returned soon.
If you would like further information about this event, please email us at email@example.com.
Cherie Grams, Secretary
Rules and Regulations
- Food must be prepared according to State of Minnesota Health Department requirements. A food license is required and must be posted at your booth. Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-201-4500. The application can be found at www.health.state.mn.us/divs/eh/food/license/tempseason.html
- Applicant must supply a certificate of insurance naming the Hoyt Lakes Water Carnival as additional insured.
- Applications will be accepted only if accompanied by the $275 fee on or before July 3rd 2020.
- Each vendor will be allowed ONE VEHICLE at their stand. This vehicle must have a parking permit (provided to you upon entry to the event). No RVs or camping allowed at the Midway.
- All vendors MUST be set up by 4:00 pm on Friday and not earlier than 4:00 pm on Thursday – No Exceptions.
- Each vendor will be assigned a place to set up. This place will not be changed, and it is not agreeable, the vendor will be asked to leave and forfeit the vendor fee.
- Applicants must state everything they are selling, as well as the price they are charging.
For Your Information
- For electrical hook-ups we have the following, in limited numbers:
- 50 amp 220 volt outlets
- 30 amp 220 volt outlets
- 30 amp 120 volt outlets
- 20 amp 120 volt outlets
- We do not have adapters – Vendor must supply their own.
- Each vendor will be allowed only one outlet. If more than one is required it must be specified in advance and approved by the Committee.
- We do not supply hoses or adapters for water – Vendor must bring their own.
Water Carnival Vendor Application